Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is located on International Drive
behind Titanic between Universal Studios and Sea World.
- How far is the airport from the hotel?
- The hotel is approximately 12.9 miles away from the Orlando International Airport
- How close is the hotel to major attractions?
- The hotel is located 1.2 miles from Universal Orlando, 5.4 miles from Sea World, .7 miles from Wet and Wild and 13 miles from the Walt Disney World.
- Is smoking permitted at the hotel?
- No, our property is a 100% smoke-free hotel.
- Can I purchase theme park tickets at the hotel?
- Yes, you may purchase a wide variety of multi-day theme park tickets through an independent guests
service desk located in the lobby of the hotel. Single day tickets need to be purchased at the theme park.
- Is transportation available to the airport and area attractions?
- This Holiday Inn Express and Suites offers complimentary
scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort, as well as Universal Orlando® Resort. Please see our pickup and drop off times. Taxi and shuttle service is available upon request for transportation to and from the airport for a nominal fee.
- What dining options are located nearby?
- There is a variety of dining options available by walking distance or a short drive away. Below are a few suggestions:
- Chili’s (American)
- Panda Express (Asian)
- Kobe (Japanese)
- Cheesecake Factory at Millenia (American)
- Red Lobster
- Buffalo Wings
- Pizza Hut
- Universal Orlando CityWalk
- Are there any ATM machines in the hotel?
- Yes. There is an ATM machine located in the lobby of the hotel.
- Does the hotel offer luggage storage?
- Yes. The hotel offers same day of check in or check out for storing guest luggage. No overnight storage allowed. Hotel holds the right to dispose of any luggage that is not claimed by guest and/or left overnight.
- Can I send or receive merchandise to my hotel room?
- Yes. Guests at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites can receive packages. There is a $2.00 handling fee This price is subject to change at any time. Please call the front desk at 407-535-4100 for additional details.
- Are pets permitted in the hotel?
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted at the hotel except for service animals.
- Does the hotel offer non-smoking or ADA-compliant rooms?
- All our rooms are non-smoking and yes our hotel offers ADA rooms.
- Do you have rooms with refrigerators or microwaves?
- Yes, all of our rooms include free in room microwave and refrigerators. In addition we offer iron, ironing-board, tv and radio alarm clock.
- Does the hotel provide parking?
- Yes, onsite parking is available to all guests free of charge.
- Does the hotel have laundry facilities and offer dry cleaning services?
- Yes, the hotel offers self-serve laundry facilities in designated areas.
- Does the hotel offer business services?
- A business center in the lobby area is available with a complimentary computer workstation.
Stay connected, check your e-mails or print your boarding pass. Packages may also be sent to the hotel for a nominal handling fee. (Internet password will be provided at the front desk)
- Does the hotel offer WI-FI?
- WI-FI is available free of charge in all guestrooms and throughout the hotel.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival are subject to a one night plus applicable tax fee.
- How do I guarantee my reservation?
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. One night room and tax will be charged to your credit card 30 days prior to your arrival.
- What credit cards or currency is accepted?
- The hotel currently accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and Diners Club International. Cash payments must be made in US Currency.
- What are check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is available at 3:00p.m. and check-out is by 11:00a.m. Early check in and late check-out is available upon request and subject to availability.
- Are connecting rooms available?
- Connecting rooms are available but subject to availability.
- What is the maximum capacity to a room?
- King Standard rooms are limited to 2 guests. King Suite rooms limited to 3
guests. Queen Standard rooms to 4 guests, and Queen Suites for up to 4 guests.
- What are the breakfast hours?
- Our breakfast hours are from 6:30am - 9:30am Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 6:30am - 9:00am.